- Adjunct Researcher, CONICET
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Informatics, FICH-UNL
- Leader of the Bioinformatics Research Group within sinc(i).
We are computer science and machine learning people that, essentially, make algorithms for biological data integration/fusion/analysis. We develop novel data mining algorithms and computing tools, intelligent algorithms for biological data fusion, integration and new knowledge discovery.
Our research lines in bioinformatics:
- Gene function prediction and automatic inference of GO annotations to genes
- Gene regulatory networks reconstruction from gene data
- De-novo metabolic pathways search
- Pre-miRNA prediction algorithms from genome-wide data
- Data fusion and inference from heterogeneous biological sources
- Machine learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Data Mining – Clustering
- Phone: +54 (342) 4575233/34 ext 193
- Office Number: 3
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org